Every aspect of your marketing and advertising program starts with a design layout, logo, or marketing message then you ask yourself the hard questions starting with online marketing as it is the easiest and most cost effective way to market your business or products. FIRST everything I am going to review is an easy fix with today’s technology and affordable so Do Not Panic we are going to work through the process with you step by step. Whether we do the changes for you or you choose another company, it is important to review this website information and consider making sure your website works to the best advantage of your business plan. Look at your website from the viewpoint of the customer and see if it is easy to use and where it comes up for a Google or Yahoo search. Do you have enough information for the potential customer to find everything on your website and is there a direct path to order or contact you? As fast as Internet use is growing your business needs to be online “successfully” and together we are going to get answers to your questions.
Is your website up to date?
The answer depends on how often you change your inventory or go to retraining for the business you are in. Your website should reflect your business products and services today in graphics and information providing an online look at your business. You update the inventory in your retail store to provide your customers with the newest product lines and your website needs to do the same with your “online store”. The displays in your business are fluid to showcase different product lines and seasons and I am sure you move them often. You want results from your website I am sure so you need to put time and effort into it as well. Your market area potential is global with an effective website. Review your website and make a list of what products or services should be changed or expanded based on your current business goals.
Is your website easy to navigate? When you look at information online it should be easy to find and navigate. Simply travel through your website and see if your contact page works correctly and if the pages link correctly. Review your business and inventory to see what works each year, do the same with your online business website. Keep in mind the way you navigate sites and what is convenient to you in deciding what changes in website navigation are important for your business.
How can I market and advertise my business online effectively? You will not earn their business if they do not know you exist. You need Top of Mind for the consumer both locally and online to be effective and grow your business. Include your website online information in all your advertising to include billboards, radio, print, business cards, email signatures. Advertise with websites that have large traffic counts and keep in mind message, message, and message! Your online advertising should be short and effective so think of it as a billboard that you can read and understand in 3 seconds. Repetition is the key as well as you want to be available when they are interested so the same rules of advertising apply with online advertising.
Is your website effective? People are searching for your products and services online every day, but can they find your website? You may have a fantastic website design, but for it to be successful, potential visitors must be able to find your site when searching the Web for the information or services you offer. Search engine optimization is the most economical way to improve organic search engine performance and increase your website traffic. At CMR Inc Search Engine Optimization Specialists can increase your website’s organic ranking in the major search engines through comprehensive analysis and proven optimization strategies.
How do you achieve optimum Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
- Get indexed by popular search engines for keyword phrases that best describe your products and services
- Improve rankings for selected keyword phrases to improve your chances of being found by prospective clients or members
- Boost traffic to your website through organic search engine listings through careful keyword selection and improved search engine rankings
- Track changes in your search engine rankings and website traffic to evaluate the effectiveness of search engine optimization
- Research. When it comes to Search Engine Marketing, content is king. Our Search Engine Optimization Specialists perform careful and thorough research of your market and competition to help determine which keywords will help drive qualified traffic to your website. CMR Inc performs meticulous keyword research to select the exact keyword phrases that best describe your products and services and offer the best chances of getting your site top placement in major search engines.
- Website Analysis & SEO Implementation. We strategically place keyword phrases on your Web pages by adding them to the visible text, title tags, Meta tags and alt tags to influence search engine listings. Additional page elements and Link Popularity are also evaluated by CMR Inc’s Search Engine Optimization Specialists.
- Reporting. We run periodic search engine position reports to evaluate the effectiveness of your search engine optimization services through changes in your website rankings in popular search engines, such as Google, MSN, Ask, Bing, and Yahoo.
- Pay-Per-Click campaigns, linking campaigns and more. We will work with you to develop a well-rounded search engine performance program using a variety of tools from optimized press releases to link campaigns and pay-per-click management - all designed to drive targeted traffic and improve organic search engine performance.
How do you get your website ranked on page one for Google, Yahoo, Ask, Bing? The easy answer is Search Engine Optimization, Key Words, and content…content…content. There are websites that have been available for years that are not successful. Working with a website design company that has been successful with multiple clients is imperative. Check their client sites for graphics, layout, content, and search results. Any business without client referrals is not a good choice. Also, check response time to requests for changes or updates with any provider. The new technology that is available makes website design much more efficient and flexible in delivering options that work for you. Should you need a website design company, our clients have been successful in obtaining strong search results with Google, Yahoo, Ask, Bing, and other search engines.
When should I consider a Web Content Management Tool (CMT)? If you have frequently changing information on your site, a CMT will help you keep information updated or even rotate information off the site automatically. CMTs are cost effective because your own staff can make updates to the site even if they have little or no HTML programming experience. Your website’s performance in search engines will improve when the content on your site is updated frequently.
Is there an easy solution to ensuring your content is fresh and effective for SEO? Absolutely. A password-protected web content management software tool provides staff members with no programming expertise the means to update content, change "calls to action" and even post graphics, pdf's, and photographs to the site. Check our Easy News Program on KnoxvilleISURF.com
- We understand search engine performance and have built-in logic for superior results.
- Our tools are custom-built to each client’s needs. We build every feature you need with a mind toward modular, phased expansion.
- CMR Inc’s successful background in software design and development means your site management tools are intuitive. Our tools typically require less than 1 hour of training for your entire staff. Just paste your text into the tool, choose where you want to place the text on the site, add a photo, click “Update” and your new content is live.
Using social networks (Facebook, Yahoo, LinkedIn) is not only one of today's hottest marketing tools, but utilizing social media to monitor and manage online reputations is essential for any business. An innovator in the development of online-community interactive content, we help our clients take full advantage of today’s networking strategies and simplify the process with automatic feeds to your social network, enhanced graphics for that page, and custom key words and data.
Do you know your Social Media can be directly fed by your website? CMR Inc websites are utilizing a direct feed from content on the website to ensure you can update all your programs with ONE Entry placing all information on your website to allow for more content thus better Search Engine Optimization SEO. Time is your most valuable commodity in today's work and home environment and your website is the most efficient way to process all data for your business.
Rates are generally very affordable with any advertising online and provide frequency plus the ability to direct the online user to a specific page or message on your website so you can get creative. You should be able to change your message to suit the events and needs of your business and use your online advertising as part of any campaign you are promoting with other media options. Your online website marketing plan can include the use photos, video, radio, and graphics that reflect what your other advertising. Remember this is not one dimensional, online marketing provides the opportunity for you to get a response from the potential customer and for them to find out more about a product or service you provide.
What are major factors to consider in determining my online marketing approach?
- Business Growth: Where do you want your business to grow? What types of customers are the most profitable for you?
- Goals for the Target Audience: Who should the website serve and what are the goals for each group?
- Success Factors: What will be the measures of success of this project?
- Return on Investment (ROI): Which post-launch services will effectively serve your website’s needs? Optimized Press Releases? Search Engine Optimization? Pay-Per-Click?
- Existing Branding: Pull together all of your media pieces from print to radio and television and compare your message and branding of your business. Is it the same? Is the message clear? Does it provide the potential customer with a solution to their issue? Allow response from the potential customer?
- Redesign Pitfalls: How do we avoid confusing your legacy clients or even the search engines with your new site if you decide a complete overhaul in look and layout are necessary?
- Current Site Statistics: What is the current traffic results for your website? What pages or information are accessed most often? What key words are associated with your site? What is your site ranking with major search engines? Where do you want your rankings to be?
- Online/Offline Marketing Strategies: Are your advertising and marketing efforts "Webcentric?" Or is it easy to follow and simply needs to be more results driven to suit your business goals?
How well do you know your customer and your target market? How well do your customers and your prospective customers know you? Complete Marketing Resources Inc research can provide you with valuable marketing information that can help you target market to your most qualified potential customers.
Strategic Web Development
- Market Focus and Goals Consultation
- In-house Content and Skills Assessment for Ongoing Development
Web Design and User Interface
- Website Focus Group
- User Group Survey
- Online Survey Deployment and Report
- Web Tracking and Analytics Review and Recommendations
- Online Conversion Study
Online Market Research
- Newsgroup, Blog and User-Generated Content Review
- Link Popularity Review and Link Scouting Recommendations
- Competitive Website Research and Evaluation
- Online Advertising Assessment and Recommendations
- Online/Offline Advertising Strategy Recommendations
- Search Engine Positioning and Recommendations
Contact Us for more information and to find out how CMR Inc’s market research services can help you improve the effectiveness of your online presence and promotions strategies. We will work with you to ensure that we have a comprehensive understanding of the processes and goals of your business. We consider a number of factors that may contribute to the success of your interactive project. A few of these include:
If you are looking for solutions and a better return on your media investment? Consider Complete Marketing Resources Inc’s in-house media production services offer our clients a cost-effective solution for developing professional and highly effective media projects.
Standard Website Design – This website design and program is for businesses who are just starting to work on having an online presence and conserving costs. Intended for clients with a smaller budget and less complex site architecture, this design level provides a professional, though not 100% unique, Web presence with a lower cost and faster development timeline. Standard Website Design starts at $899
Custom Website Design – With unique website design and navigation, a CMR Inc custom-designed site is developed totally from the ground up, just for you. Custom Web design is for clients who need a strong branding presence or who have unique site organizational needs. CMR’s graphic artists often create multiple mock-ups before settling on the best, most effective Web design. Combining CMR’s award winning websites with custom content management tools and search engine optimization produces award-winning results. Custom Website Design starts at $3400
Premium Website Design – Our premium sites include customized end user programming such as building large shopping carts and specialized listing programs or online newspapers with advertising potential. These sites are exceptionally customized to your specific needs and revenue based sites. Pricing is dependent on your needs and must be quoted on an individual basis.
Complete Marketing Resources, Inc. (CMR) is a full service marketing and advertising firm specializing in online marketing and search engine optimization in Madisonville Kentucky. We deliver small town customer service and cutting edge website design, custom graphics, and high quality printing products to our clients across the states. Each job is exciting and our goal for each new customer is that we help grow their business and tearn their referral as they become part of our CMR Inc Family Network.
Our website deisgn, website online optimization, and signature custom programming are all designed to make your business marketing run smoother with measurable results while streamline your costs every time. I would love the opportunity to earn your business.